Helping a person in complicated circumstances, especially a child, on his/her way to overcoming his/her problems and to receiving the vision of own opportunities in the society.
Priority area of Fund's activities from 1997 is work with children and young people from disadvantaged families, as well as from internally displaced persons' families from the East of Ukraine.
The main directions of activities of OCF "The Way Home":
- Social security of initial everyday needs of people in complicated circumstances
- Care and patronage for children and young people in complicated circumstances
- Complex of services for children and young people in complicated circumstances: social and educational development
- Psychological and educational support for parents in complicated circumstances
- Social patronage for people, who are in socially dangerous diseases risk groups: prevention, diagnostics, care and support.
Recognized by UNICEF Ukraine (best practice in 2012), UNAIDS in the annual report "Right to Health" 2017. Life Ball Award Winner in 2010 for work with HIV-infected teenagers, Laureate of Klaus Schwab Foundation "Social Entrepreneur of the Year".